Iniquity Silver Label Batch 23August 15, 2023
Iniquity Gold Batch 007 Single MaltAugust 15, 2023
Iniquity whisky brand’s home is located in Tin Shed Distilling Company at Australia. I got these samples from the distillery:
- Iniquity Single Malt Whisky Flustercluck
- Iniquity Den’s Dram Single Malt Lazy Daze, 40% ABV
- Iniquity Single Malt Whisky Gold Batch 007, 56% ABV
- Iniquity Single Malt Whisky Batch 23 Silver Label, 46% ABV
At the moment they are not selling their whiskies in European market, but thinking of expanding, so it was exciting to taste their single malts.
This one’s called Flustercluck Australian Peat, part of their Anomaly Series. Like the name states, it’s peated which means there should be smoky notes in it. Bottled at nice 49,1% alcohol by volume.
It’s only 2 years old, matured in Heaven Hill Bourbon cask #188.
Very quick notes
Nice work, love this one! Reminds me of one of my all-time favorites, Mackmyra Svensk Rök. Not a typical smoke whisky and will definitely stand out.
Might work for masses too, the ones that don’t tend to try smoke whiskies. Very special stuff.
After I’d tasted it, I found out that it’s won two awards, which is no wonder:
- Liquid Gold – Best Australian Single Malt, Best Southern Hemisphere Whisky by Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible 2022
- Silver – 2021 Australian Distilled Spirits Awards (ADSA)
Looking for whisky glassware? Check out my articles about: